Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nail art for the day

I woke up today wanting to do some nail art, but really wasn't sure what to do or what to wear (since I have oh so many choices). So I decided to look through some of my older nail art that I did and didn't like so much. I ended up picking the saran wrap marbling that I did a few months ago, just because I liked the end result, just not the way I did them. For the first art I used Sinful colors polish, so I did the same for this time around. This time, I have to say I LOVE this. The effect it makes is so pretty! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

This is the one I did today! Done with SC- Black on Black and Jungle Trail


And this is the previous one done with SC- Black on black and Snow me white
 

No comments:

Post a Comment